11.24.2009

Photo Sensitive








Ok, let me just apologize for not posting since what, like Sept. The time has flown, I don't even know where this semester has went. There's only two weeks left of the semester, crazy. I've been really busy working on my thesis, even though I don't have much to show. But any who, here is some work that I have been working on for my Photo Sensitive class. My professor gave us as a gift a roll of Infa Red film. I have never shot with this before, but I have to say I had a blast. I am actually planning on buying some more and have a idea for a series I would like to do.
These photo's were shot throughout Landcaster, which is about a half hour I believe south (I am probably wrong) from Columbus. A good friend of mine took me around to some awesome locations which you can see in the Images.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home